Final Manuscripts Submission in Confy (EAI camera-ready system)
Register for the conference
Please register using the same email as the one to which you received your notification of acceptance, this is necessary to let us match your registration with your paper. At least one author per paper is required to pay the full member/non-member conference registration fee in order to publish their paper, also in cases where all authors are students. ICST membership is free of charge, please find more information here. One registration may cover the publication of up to two papers of which the registrant is co-author.
For your submission, ACM will sent you an email regarding the copyright form in a few days after you received your notitication of acceptance. Please access the URL provided by ACM, and submit your copyright form.
Once you complete your copyright submission, ACM will send you another email with a copyright text, ISBN number and DOI. Please put the text in the email at the bottom of the first column on the first page of your camera ready.
Papers must be formatted with the ACM conference paper format. All fonts in the PDF should be embedded.
Step 1: Login to Confy
- Go to the Camera-ready Confy web site at cameraready.eai.eu. Login using the email on which you received the acceptance notification. You may need to register (using that same email), and click on the confirmation link that you will receive to this email following registration. Alternatively, if you are already registered and forgot your password, please use the Reset Password function.
- Once you have logged in, you may also go to Edit Profile at the top right and update your profile as needed, this step is not required.
Step 2: Enter Paper Details and Upload Manuscript
Once logged in you should see on the Home page a list of conferences, tracks and workshops to which you have been accepted. Select from the list the conference to which you want to submit your camera ready paper. If you submit to a workshop, please select the host conference, the workshop will be listed as one of the tracks.
- If you do not see the conference listed on the Home page, click on your name in the main menu and select Conferences from the drop-down menu, for a complete, searchable list of all ICST conferences.
- After choosing a conference, go to Submit Camera Ready on the right.
Please provide the following details of your paper:
- Title, Abstract and Keywords.
- Co-authors of your paper (if any) and in the correct order.
- The corresponding author.
Upload a PDF copy of your paper in the “Manuscript (PDF)” section by clicking the Choose file button.
NOTE: Make sure that your PDF file conforms to the ACM conference paper format. Failure to upload your camera ready paper in the required format(s) will result in your paper not appearing on the proceedings USB or in the digital library.
- Accept the conditions and hit Confirm and Continue.
You completed your submission
Your submission is now complete. You will be taken to your submission page. If you need to make any further modifications on your paper, you may do so by hitting Edit Submission. Upon returning to the web site, you may find your paper by going to My Papers.