The fourteenth Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2017) aims to provide a forum for presenting and discussing top-notch quality research. MobiQuitous 2017 fosters research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and open new leading directions for innovation and cutting-edge technologies. Areas addressed by the conference include the intersection of mobile and ubiquitous computing systems with social networks, Internet of things, middleware, networking, data management and services, domain-specific applications, user behaviour, models and algorithms.
We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
All accepted and presented papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library.
Authors of selected best accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet
Also eligible for publication in:
MOBIQUITOUS proceedings are indexed in EI, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, dblp, MAS, EBSCO, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, pertaining to the broadly conceived Ubiquitous Systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Mobile User Experience
- Security and Privacy
- User behaviour analysis and modelling
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Urban/mobile crowd-sensing
- Participatory Sensing
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Performance analysis, modelling and measurement of mobile networks
- Networked Sensing and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location-based Applications and Services.
- Positioning and tracking in mobile networks
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile data analysis and mobile platforms
For more informaiton about submission, please visit Submission section.
Full Paper Submission deadline
7 July 2017
Notification of Acceptance
15 August 2017
15 September 2017