The 17th Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2020) will be held as a fully-fledged online conference, from December 7th to December 9th, 2020. For nearly two decades, MobiQuitous has remained as an internationally renowned forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the area of mobile and ubiquitous computing. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to, mobile and ubiquitous systems, Internet of things, middleware, networking, self-adaptive systems, data management and services, domain-specific applications, and context-aware computing.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We invite the submission of technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review in any other conference or journal. We particularly encourage papers on mobile and ubiquitous computing that make use of the current state-of-the-art artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mobile User Experience
- Security and Privacy
- User behaviour analysis and modelling
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Urban/mobile crowd-sensing
- Participatory Sensing
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Performance analysis, modelling and measurement of mobile networks
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Mobile data analysis and mobile platforms
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Toolkit and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Networked Sensing and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location-based Applications and Services
- Positioning and tracking in mobile networks
We have applied to ACM for inclusion into the ACM International Conference Proceedings program (ICPS). If MobiQuitous 2020 is accepted into the ACM program, all accepted and presented papers will be published in ICPS and made available through ACM Digital Library.
Past volumes of MobiQuitous proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section).