READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- If you are an accepted author, for the whole process of registration and uploading the final version of your paper please use the same e-mail account that you used for the initial submission.
- If you pay by credit card it may take up to one day until you receive the confirmation email with the final invoice.
- If you pay by wire transfer it may take up to 6 days until you receive the confirmation email with the final invoice.
All fees will be collected in US dollars.
- Authors must complete the registration process before they are given access to upload the camera-ready version of their paper.
- One registration may cover up to 2 papers of which the registrant is co-author.
- Every attending author and co-author is required to register separately. Please note that one registration only allows attendance for that one registrant.
- At least one full (i.e., non-student) registration is required to upload a camera ready paper. If all the authors of an accepted paper are students, at least one author must register at a non-student rate.
- Please note that the STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE WILL NOT ALLOW THE CAMERA-READY PAPER UPLOAD.
You can benefit from EAI member rates by becoming a member. EAI Membership is free.